Sunday, December 30, 2012

Laundry List of 2012

 Here is the list of all the books I read (thus far) in 2012. Some were great, others I wish I had the hours of my life back but all of them sparked something in me. As usual, the YA books were often the highlights of my reading year (I was/am obsessed with Divergent, for example) but I also thought the non-fiction I read was astounding and thought provoking with more questions than answers. As I find free moments (hahaha) I will try to review the ones that sparked the most in me and try to explicate the effects therein.


January 1. Sing You Home 2. A Storm of Swords 3. The Summer of Permanent Wants 4. Superfreakonomics 5. Left Neglected 6. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

February 1. The House of the Scorpion 2. Calculating God 3. Blankets 4. Sisterhood Everlasting 5. Deliciously G-Free

March 1. Reclaiming Lily 2. The Maze Runner 3. The Scorch Trails 4. Prime Baby 5. Thirteen Reasons Why 6. Genesis 7. Brave New World

April 1. The Night Circus 2. The Marbury Lens

May 1. Shattering Glass 2. Wither 3. Divergent 4. Insurgent 5. Graceling 6. Fire 7. Bitterblue 8. Fifty Shades of Grey 9. Fifty Shades Darker 10. Fifty Shades Freed

June 1. Empires of Food 2. Wheat Belly 3. 21 st Century Boys 4. The Knife of Never Letting Go 5. Playing 6. Ship Breaker 7. It’s kind of a funny story 8. What I Know Now

July 1. The Gluten Free Italian Cookbook 2. 100 best gluten free recipes 3. Gluten-Free Baking 4. War and the Pity of War 5. Bared to You 6. The Astonishing Adventure of Fanboy and Gothgirl 7. Food Allergy cookbook 8. The Fault in Our Stars 9. The Beauty and the Brute 10. Dweebs--Burgers, Beasts and Brainwashed Bullies 11. The Sad Truth about Happiness 12. Untamed 13. Taken 14. Kidnapped 15. Billionaire Wins the Game 16. The Soulkeepers 17. Fire Arrow 18. Bloodletting and other Miraculous Cures 19. Trash 20. The Hand You’re Dealt 21. The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers 22. Bruiser

August 1. Destined to Play 2. Performance Art 3. Juliet, Naked 4. The Uninvited 5. The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 6. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

September 1. Easy 2. The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window 3. The Last Blind Date 4. Love Me 5. The Art of Racing in the Rain 6. Beautiful Disaster 7. The Holiday 8. Too Darn Hot 9. Until You 10. The Tycoon’s Revenge 11. The Rock Star’s Prodigy 12. Unenchanted 13. Fairest 14. Sarah’s Key

October 1. Reflected in You 2. The Cardturner 3. Unsaid 4. Walk the Wild Road

November 1. Out of My Mind 2. The Taste of Salt 3. The Headmaster’s Wager 4. Zita the Spacegirl

December 1. Will Grayson, Will Grayson 2. The Dead Father’s Club 3. Elsewhere 4. The Water Wars 5. City of Bones 6. Rats Saw God 7. Someday this Pain will be Useful to You 8. Dragon Kingdom 9. Perfect Match 10. The Siren 11. Immersed in Pleasure 12. The Angel 13. The Prince 14. Spanking Shakespeare 15. Three Little Words 16. The Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment